Seven Unique Games to Challenge Multiple Skills
Put aside your video game consoles because Loopz features seven active games that will get everyone off the couch. Memory, flexibility, rhythm, reflexes--these skills and more will be put to task by this interactive music memory game. Whether you're playing alone, or with a group of up to four, you'll have plenty of gameplay options to choose from. Some games, like Repeat the Beat, feature up to three levels.
The Loopz Library includes:
- Repeat the Beat: Challenges you to mimic an ever-growing pattern of lights.
- Reflex Master: Tag as many lights as you can before the time runs out.
- Rhythm and Flow: To keep the song playing, tag the random light sequences before they turn off.
- Musicology: Build songs one instrument at a time by mimicking sequences of light.
- Freestyle DJ: Remix the music featured in Loopz by turning tracks off and on.
- Music Studio: Play Loopz like a musical instrument--each unique sound features 10 distinct notes.
- Versus Mode: Take turns building and repeating a sequence until one player makes three mistakes.
What's in the BoxLearn More
One Loopz Tower, two circular stands, and instructions.